Day 3 and Looking Great!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Denise

Eddie is just doing wonderful....Praise God! He is sitting up, talking well, eating, and walking some. He may be able to come home as early as Tuesday. He is wanting to "race all the other heart patients down the corridors".... just kidding. He really is doing remarkably well to have just had open heart surgery. The miracle of modern medicine and the Great Physician, our Lord and Savior. Thanks for all the prayers....keep 'em coming.

;)

Great news Denise. It is wonderful to see your messages at the end of the surgical vigil. We all take joy in your joy and relief.
Prayers for Eddie's continued good recovery.

Hey, Eddie - don't sneeze! Congratulations that you have come so far so quickly. You're gonna do alright. Just keep on walkin.

Did you have snow in Albany? Bet you did. We had a bit here in DeFuniak Spgs, Fl. about 2-3 hrs from you SW.

Thanks Denise for keeping us posted. God bless

Denise

Denise

Thanks for updating us. Glad that he is doing so well. I did well also after surgery. On my second day I was eating and My color was very good. Glad that he wants to walk. That way, he will want to walk after he gets home. Make sure he does plenty of that. It will make the healing better. Take care and keep us posted.

Caroline
09-13-01
Aortic valve replacement
St. Jude's valve

Great News

Great News

Great News, Denise. It was just one month ago and I was were you are. The only big surprise that we have had is that after you leave the hospital, the recovery seems to slow down. In the hospital, every day brings an improvement...tube out, less meds, etc. etc. Once at home (at least after the first week of home), the progress is not as noticeable. You will have to keep reminding your husband of his progress - he may not see it.

The Best!

Denise and Eddie,

Glad to see things are going great. I had mine done last Jan and I was still in ICU on day three. Walking is great. Good luck on continued recovery.

Denise and Eddie

Denise and Eddie

Delighted to hear the great news ...hope the recovery continues as it started ...wonderful news ..keep it up Eddie
Scottie

Latest posts

Back