Dawn-Marie - Latest News

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking forward to when Dawn-Marie can post on her own. She is one tough cookie, who I have all the admiration in the world for. Given her moxy Im sure she will get through this latest battle as well.

Norma, thanks for you efforts in keeping everyone informed, given your own history I can see how you can identify so strongly with her. Your both pretty special ladies. Its folks with your level of personal inner strength that inspires the rest of us to keep up the fight.

Since I'm new to this site - I don't have the history with Dawn-Marie, however I definitely will keep her in my prayers as well and sending good thoughts and wishes her way.

I continue to be amazed with the caring emails, prayers and well wishes you all have provided Dawn-Marie - what great cyber-friends you are! I truly am humbled by the outpouring of humanity.

Thank-you Norma i saw this yesterday but

didn't get round to answering your thread.

prayres continue and big ((((HUGS)))) for Dawn-Marie

please send my good wishes to her.

zipper2 (DEB)

Quick Update - Dawn-Marie

Quick Update - Dawn-Marie

Just a quick update: Dawn-Marie is home for sure now. She just called me. She sounds pretty weary & said she's got to do a bit of unpacking so she'll probably give us an update tomorrow or when she feels more rested. She said she was giving her two kitties lots of much needed attention! :)

I'm glad to hear she is finally home. Norma, thanks for keeping us all posted.

Dawn-Marie, hopefully, you will start feeling better soon.

Kim

Latest posts

Back