Date set

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Cool

I finally got my date set for surgery. It is July 25th. Amazingly I am not that aprehensive. Twelve years ago, when they first told me I would need surgery, I was a nervous wreck. I guess I just know that it is time and I am more prepared for it. Anyway, it is nice to have it set and it is good that I am able to complete plans that I had (son's graduation, nephew's marriage, and vacation to see daughters and grandchildren). Thanks to all of you. You have been a great help in information and decisions.

Hey Joe,
That post sounds like now that you've got your surgery date, that you're OUT OF HERE! :eek: :eek: :eek:
I don't think so! :rolleyes:
I know you will have more questions and comments during the next four weeks. ;) ;) ;)
So remain cool and relaxed, and just post away! :p :p :p
Glad you got your date--
Mary

Timing is everything!! I, too, had this occur at a very good time for me. I got through 2 graduations last spring (a high school and college), a 25th weeding anniversary and got our "baby" off to college this year. April was perfect for me! It really made a lot of difference in my attitude and peacefullnes about things.

You sound very settled and ready. It's a resolve, isn't it. You'll do great.

But feel free to come to us with any questions...none too big or too small! :D

Marguerite

Joe cool,
Good luck on the 25th, things will go great and you will be good as new and on the other side of the mountain in no time. Marguerite is right, this is THE place to come for answers to your questions.

Best wishes,
Doug

Best wishes, Joe. Glad you are at peace and wishing you the best of outcomes!

Still here

Still here

Mary said:
Hey Joe,
That post sounds like now that you've got your surgery date, that you're OUT OF HERE! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Mary

Sorry, I didn't mean for it to sound like I was leaving:( I was just thanking everyone "in process" not in departing:eek: . I will be here, though not as prolifically as some of you. Don't count me out yet:D

Latest posts

Back