Coumadin Dosage Calendar at.............

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been a tad busy these past few days, but I just had to comment on this.

Good show Marco! That's a good calendar. Joe has always made his own, but yours looks like a good way to organize and keep track of it all.

You're getting mucho organized! Congrats.

Last edited:
Nancy.......

Nancy.......

...let me know if 'it prints properly' on your printer.

I formated it to print all 31 days 'on one page' on the printer that I'm using, BUT who knows, I've gotten other different word arrangements on other documents on different printers.

God bless all!

Marco,

Thank you for taking the time to do the INR Chart. I really needed one! It came out very nicely.

Hope you are feeling well and TAKING your Coumadin on a regular basis. Jeeze, you scared me for awhile.

It was nice of you to share your chart. It is much appreciated and I'm sure I'll use it often.

Thanks again,
Donna

INR Chart

INR Chart

Hi Marco

Thanks for the posting the INR/Dosage Chart

I had made one for myself, but the chart you posted is much better, and it printed out really clear

Thanks

Jan ( Liverpool England )

Hey LA

Great job on the warfarin chart. It is more complete than the one Du Pont used to give away when they were the marketer of warfarin.

The only problem is.........

The only problem is.........

...I had a hard time finding my copy today.

If you saw all the paperwork I juggle around you'd understand why.

If I try to place it in ONE particular place my PUMPHEAD memory will forget where I placed it.

Anyway since it is early in the month (to transfer my data to another one) I used a florescent-colored (light green, back only) sheet and printed my calendar on the white side.

I 'folded' all four corners 'one inch' towards the calendar side. Now I can instantly see it 'wherever' it's visible.

I'll notice 'four green corners' or a solid green back WHEREVER I place it.

Glad it helped some of you.

God Bless all

Thanks Marco

Thanks Marco

I took your format and made some adjustments for my personal needs as I wanted a year at a glance.

Marco, if you want to make adjustments to this so it isn't like looking at a buzy pattern that induces migraines, I would appreciate it. Maybe Ross could help out too. I just wanted everything on one sheet that I could glance and compare results with.
Not sure how to insert this so that it goes directly to another site to print so I will just insert it here.

Try insert again, <sigh>

Try insert again, <sigh>

If this doesn't attach is it because it is an excel file and this software doesn't support excel?

It's on its' way!

It's on its' way!

If you don't get it just let me know. Thanks.

Check this one out...

Check this one out...

I have an INR chart that my son made for me that shows your daily dose a week at a time. It puts about two and a half months to a page. And has a space where you can write comments. I use it to fax my results to my cardio.

Lemme see if I can attach it......

OK...............

OK...............

So Rain, how'd ya do that? I tried to attach (I know how to attach by the way), and nothing came up. Hmmmm ???????

Nice chart.

Here's the three of them.........

Here's the three of them.........

...one in .xls Gisele's
-----------------------------------------------------------------
====================================

...one in .gif
Rain's
-----------------------------------------------------------------

...and mine in .htm
LA_Cruiser's
----------------------------------------------------------------

Have FUN & God Bless all!

Last edited:
Thanks

Thanks

Great job Marcos. Thanks.

If someone needs to remove the lines going accross just right click and choose format cells. Go to the tab that says "border" and choose the picture with none. You can highlight all the cells you want to change first though so that they will all revert to an empty square.

Now we can all chart our INR's for the year with three different charts to choose from!:D

Here's my 'online' personal calendar....

Here's my 'online' personal calendar....

...still working on it.

I'll keep a 'hard copy' and an online version (in case I loose or forget/missplace the printed version, --me a PUMPHEAD?).

My 'online' calendar >>>

'Later gang & God Bless

Want the Excel version?

Want the Excel version?

Gisele,

My son did mine in Excel also, but I saved it as a wordperfect file and also in photoshop.

If you would like for me to send you the Excel file, just let me know.

Rain

Thanks Rain

Thanks Rain

I figured out that I can scan a file onto a JPEG with my scanner and I think that is how I can attach excel or word documents onto this site if I need to.

I ended up filling out a calendar for last year and I had tested 100 times! I was stunned. The good thing about excel is that you can format it to highlight high and low reading so you can have a visual over how many times you went under or over your range. Cool. I haven't done it yet, but when I get a chance I will do it.

I ended up taking out my diag. lines out of my cells as I don't really need to write down the doses on my chart. I just want to see my INR's at a glance.

Thanks again so much.

Gisele

Latest posts

Back