could literally be days away from open heart

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harrietW

Attitude of Gratitude
Well friends January 5th 2016 it is !! Doesn't even seem real .. sort of. All the sudden after over 2.5 yrs lm told to go for blood for transfusion next week and be ready to go for Jan 5th. . But she will call and confirm that next week.
Eeeek wow l was a bit overwhelmed tonight making a last minute To Do list which included with drawing all my saving ..signing my car registered and doing a quick inventory of all my personal and business property in the event of !! Oh and writing out my last wishes one more time !! Craziness or is it ?? I've got another good 20 plus years in me and so much more see and do ! It's all good and l'm just rambling thoughts cause l do get a little carried away sometimes. I'm sure the next week is about to get a little crazier. Just Wanting to make things real easy for my only son ! Who by the way doesn'twanna talk about any of that stuff.

Merry Christmas friends hope your hearts are full ❤

Harriet

I remember my second much better than my first. Even though i had been through and lived i went into my second at peace with dying.

Of course I didn't die and neither will you.

My thoughts are with you on this trip and i believe i will be seeing your post recovery posts soon.

So make peace and go willingly, accepting what may come. I know you will emerge as from a chrysalis.

My best wishes are with you :)

See you soon

I'm excited for you Harriet! Soon you will be on the other side and living those 20+ years to the fullest. Like you, I tied up all loose ends and that helped give me a sense of control and peace with it all. You have many people sending you positive thoughts and energy.

Thank you all for the well wishing thoughts and prayers. I have total faith. However l am also a realist. My sister passed suddenly in May leaving her only son in a hell of a mess. I have watched my nephew actually walked him through a very tough 6 or 7 mths. So like you honeybunny l think it's important too, for me to tie up loose ends to give me a peace of mind and know that things are clean and straight forward. And a lot less complicated.
I so look forward for this to be behind me and l will see this thru the other side. I've got some dancing to do.
Grand children to meet and l wanna no what it feels like again to breath without struggle and shortness of breath.

Paliogirl happy anniversary l will be thinking of you. Xx thank you for share your experiences with me and your kindness you too honeybunny you lovely ladies have been so kind.Xx
Thank you Pellicle and Seaton for your words thoughts and encouragement .. l will clearly be back on site looking for information on recovery. Xx And who better to give it. Thank you

Harriet it's just another bump in the road. I remember before my surgery I didn't have much peace of mind about my health. Not that I was really scared but you live with the thought that you could die any day. After surgery it is the "other side", it's a new lease on life. You can run or do strenuous activities without being mindful of your heart anymore.

Everything will be fine.

W.Carter thank you l can hardly wait l've been in 2 mths or more of pre cardiac rehab which honestly that first couple week l wasn't sure how l would ever get thru. . Looking forward to living life without the stress it has had on my heart. Merry Christmas
Agian l am glad your heart is full Seasons Greatings! !

It made me feel a lot better doing my will and wishes in the event. Gave me peace going into it. You will be fine and will be telling us of you experience. Good luck.

Superbob
Merry Christmas and thank you for your positive thoughts. I am as prepared as l could be. It's kind of like Christmas it going to come whether lm ready or not.
Best to you in the New Year Xx

Knotguilty
I agree, l feel much more at peace knowing that l could soften the blow for those that l love by trying to make it less stressful and much less complicated. Not that you can ever prepare someone completely but l am at peace taking care of business.
I will continue to post up to and soon after God Willing.
Merry Christmas and best in the New Year

Best wishes and Merry Christmas Hariet. For me, once all my affairs were in order prior to surgery, I found great comfort in letting go of all worry. I didn't worry about surgery or how it would go. I had taken care of "everything" I could and the rest, well, that was out of my hands. I stI'll had nervousness, but that was to be expected of course. But i didn't worry I put my trust in faith and the universe.

Almost_hectic
Thank you and Merry Christmas to you as well. Hope you are doing well. I think l am as ready as l can be l trust that what ever is meant to be will be. Faith that all will be well. Best to you in the New Year!

Latest posts

Back