Cookers Weigh In---Throw Down 9-10-07

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
It is weigh in week three!! Best of loss to everyone!!! I am hoping for a pound or two but would not be surprised if I am the first on to post a gain:mad: I have not been a good "loser" this week:eek:

Good luck and good losing!!!!

Since I have early morning jury duty..I am going to post Friday's weight.:D Another 1 lb..making it 4 total..Forget the weekend.:p ..Bonnie

May as well post now as its Monday morning here and I remembered to hop on the scale first thing this morning....

I have lost 1 more pound YIPPEE!!!!! not much compared to some of our champions here. I am going to lose my little belly really soon, my pants are already getting loose. :D

First let me say that I am ecstatic with participation and spirit the thread has maintained. You people are great!!!

I am pleased to report that after KrispyKreme's, McDonald's and a few sweet snacks that have not been reported that I am the same "post pooh" weight as last Monday. I wonder where I would have been if I had stayed the course? But hey, Rome wasn't build (or torn down) in a day:D

Starting weight: 233
Today...............220
Total loss...........13
This week.............0:eek:

And we all know that the juice has many more calories than the actual fruit - right?:)

Unfortunately the scale thief did not strike-so here goes:
Starting weight 183
today's weight 178
loss to date -5
lost one pound this week
Yurtle the Turtle.....:) Deb

Let's just say it's a weight-loss of 0. I basically gained back a pound, but given the weekend, I'm guessing I'm just holding on to a bit that will works it's way "out" in the next few days.

This next weekend is going to kill me too. A weekend of sitting around on a houseboat with our best friends, eating and drinking.

Are we allowed to take a mulligan every now and then - if so, next Monday may be my mulligan day.

Karlynn said:
Let's just say it's a weight-loss of 0. I basically gained back a pound, but given the weekend, I'm guessing I'm just holding on to a bit that will works it's way "out" in the next few days.

This next weekend is going to kill me too. A weekend of sitting around on a houseboat with our best friends, eating and drinking.

Are we allowed to take a mulligan every now and then - if so, next Monday may be my mulligan day.

Golly gee, life is tough!!:rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: LOL

Karlynn said:

How about this Monday being our mulligan day? :eek: :eek: :eek:

That's about all I have to say for Cindy and me. Not going to post what I saw this morning.....nope nope nope.

The aforementioned is a portion of the new weight loss contract between Cindy and Wise AND Cooker's Weight Loss Throw Down. From this day forth we will report only poundage shed equaling or less to our originally reported weightiness.

Wise said:
How about this Monday being our mulligan day? :eek: :eek: :eek:

That's about all I have to say for Cindy and me. Not going to post what I saw this morning.....nope nope nope.

The aforementioned is a portion of the new weight loss contract between Cindy and Wise AND Cooker's Weight Loss Throw Down. From this day forth we will report only poundage shed equaling or less to our originally reported weightiness.
Cooker’s Dictionary

Mulligan: (1) The admission of weight gain. (2) A do over allowed in the event of excess munchage.

Since I have no enforcement power to prohibit such a contractual clause it will be permitted.:) I will caution all participants that continual use of the a-for mentioned Mulligan will result in a broadening effect of the tummy, buttocks and other body areas.:eek: It therefore is strongly suggested that no more that one (1) mulligan be used in the period of one (1) month.

cooker said:
Cooker?s Dictionary

Mulligan: (1) The admission of weight gain. (2) A do over allowed in the event of excess munchage.

Since I have no enforcement power to prohibit such a contractual clause it will be permitted.:) I will caution all participants that continual use of the a-for mentioned Mulligan will result in a broadening effect of the tummy, buttocks and other body areas.:eek: It therefore is strongly suggested that no more that one (1) mulligan be used in the period of one (1) month.

Whew!!! I can abide by that.

I thought I'd be on the news, the first member of the throwdown accused of contributing to greenhouse gasses by increased body heat as a result of excess consumption.

I was ready to publicly admonish both you and Karlynn (who introduced the very thought of the mulligan) but I stopped, stooped and wrote my weight in the sand. In the spirit of the thread I though it better not too. And I will not be surprised if I take a mulligan or two before I reach my goal.

Let he who is with out gain throw the first scone.:D :p :D

I just got done with a half-hour fast walk - jog interval work out - am I forgiven????:( :( :( :( :(

Starting weight - 179
Last week's - 174
This week - 173

I admit I'm using my Weight Watchers weigh-in day of Friday, though. If I'm going to fluctuate, it'll be on the weekends--and I know I'll get discouraged and lose motivation if I don't see progress, so I'm sticking with the Friday weigh-in. This weekend I had a late birthday celebratory lunch and an afternoon at the U. S. vs. Brazil soccer game in Chicago--great fun that I just don't want to forego for the sake of a Monday weigh-in. If I'm lucky, there's always something fun to do that involves eating on the weekends, so it's Friday weigh-ins for me...but I'll report with everyone on Mondays. Now, for lunch....:)

No criticism meant here Cooker, but I was thinking that Monday was not my best day for weigh-ins. I know in the grand scheme of things, if I am losing (aka becoming a Bigger Loser:D ) the day of the week won't matter because I will be (should be) slowly decreasing in numbers regardless of days. But it's just a little tough here at the beginning. Particularly since our weekends always seem to be busy with something or another and being good is harder.

Oh well. Now I'm going to have a little cheese and crackers with my whine.:D

Karlynn said:
No criticism meant here Cooker, but I was thinking that Monday was not my best day for weigh-ins. I know in the grand scheme of things, if I am losing (aka becoming a Bigger Loser:D ) the day of the week won't matter because I will be (should be) slowly decreasing in numbers regardless of days. But it's just a little tough here at the beginning. Particularly since our weekends always seem to be busy with something or another and being good is harder.

Oh well. Now I'm going to have a little cheese and crackers with my whine.:D

Karlynn has a good point. How many would like to change the weigh in day to Wednesday? This would give us two days to purge the weekend. But it would also give us a licence to munch:D :D :D

What do you think Bob? You have be instrumental in this from the start.

Latest posts

Back