Cookers Weigh In---Throw Down 9-03-07

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cooker....have you checked how many calories are in this prune juice ?...I hope its lots less than there are in prunes...

I snacked on a couple of prunes and freaked out when I read how high in calories they were :eek: @ 130 cals for 5 prunes I decided I preferred a 130 cal. chocolate cookie :D

Apart from that cookie I have been good all weekend and kept the cals down to a reasonable count.

cooker said:
I have renamed you"Bionic Bob The Bowel Police":D :p :D

Well, I won't mention it again, I assure you. Was just getting a little worried about you hurting yourself, given your repeated mentions of this recourse, or someone else hurting themselves, but it is not my intention to be a nanny.

Ugh. I ate nothing but fast food and takeout this weekend. That's what you get when you're painting a house that doesn't have a fridge yet, so you just run out and get something. But I can honestly say I got quite a work out. Dang painting is tiring! We painted all day yesterday, then taped for the stripes today so I can go back and paint some more tomorrow... My feet and knees are killing me! This morning when I checked the scaled is looked like I may have lost a pound, maybe a pound and a half. But I'm not so sure after all the junk food today! I'm crossing my fingers...

I have a feeling a thief may brake into our house tonight and steal the scales. There's been a rash of scale burglaries in our area!:D

Karlynn said:
I have a feeling a thief may brake into our house tonight and steal the scales. There's been a rash of scale burglaries in our area!:D
Please send this thief immediately to my address....:D

RobHol said:
Well, I won't mention it again, I assure you. Was just getting a little worried about you hurting yourself, given your repeated mentions of this recourse, or someone else hurting themselves, but it is not my intention to be a nanny.

No, no. no my friend!! Your post was taken in the spirit it was given!! I am not drinking it by the gallon, you know me ,,,,,,,,always the jokester! And it is good to warn some that may have thought that I was serious.

Thanks for your concern......Tom

Latest posts

Back