Cooker's Throwdown Friday III --- 6-18

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We got a Wii yesterday. A little birdie told me that it's par for the course for Wii Golf to call you Bogey. Good fun though and actually gives you some exercise that you can tell you've gotten.

Hmmm... I may need to pull out our Wii Fit. Wonder how the kids would react to that. ;)

Thanks, Wise. Good to be back.

I enjoy this guy's blog. He's the CEO (or something) of Weight Watchers. He writes his blog, as he should, from a guy's perspective. I like reading his entries because he's dealing with his weight issues like everyone else is and being real about it. Not posting this as an advert for WW, but because I thought some other guys might like his blog.

http://www.weightwatchers.com/specialpages/manmeetsscale.aspx

At the risk of getting posts out of order - I just have to give Cindy and Wise a thumbs up for losing this week.

Welcome back to Niki! Glad to meet you so to speak. I know what you mean about hot. Do you have a mall or a big store somewhere near you where you can get a good walk inside (leave money in car ... no shopping alllowed!) That helps me here in Central Texas where it is also hotter than blazes. Curves is one of my favorite workouts and recently mine has extended hrs to 7 days a week 6 am to 10 pm - so no excuses now. I would think lifitng 20+ lb twins would be a workout personally! :)

OK I'll go post in this week's thread now so as not to upset the order of the universe!:p P.S. To Superbob. You were a good moderator and I dont' want to hear anything more from you on that! The ref isn't around so I'm putting my foot down for her!! Wise was spot on that we had so many posts last week because our favorite topic was on the menu. Plus I had to do a little 'flirting' with Lucky guy from Montreal. A girl has to have some fun.:D

Latest posts

Back