Cooker's Throwdown Friday ... 2-20-15

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
Greetings!! I hope this finds everyone doing well and enjoying life!!! I'm getting my appetite back and up .75 pounds this week. I'll take it. A gain of less than a pound is almost a wash in my book!!!

How did you do this week? I hope everyone is well and if you are in the pathway of the COLD blast that you are staying inside and warm!!!!!

Jim is progressing and I expect an update this week via email and I will pass it along!!!

2015 Starting Weight: 243.50
Last Week's Weight: 236.50
This Week's Weight: 237.25

Bina;n853175 said:
Hey Chimp, Valentine's Day chocolates must have put a pound or 2 on a few of your Throwdowners and they are hiding... LOL

I think most if the old crowd is gone. But we will keep it going for a while and see if a new batch of folks join us.

not weekly weighing anymore, but finding motivation tracking fitness and meals on sparkpeople.com .. doing pretty well on exercise. Evening meals are a challenge because we eat out a lot as DW recovers. Do the best I can to make healthy selections. Congrats dornole, and best to all Throwdowners.

P.S. I see on Post-Surgery forum that Jim has had a bit of a setback and a second procedure. I know all of us are pulling for him and looking forward to his return here.

Last edited:
Sad to see our participation here waning and so many dear friends no longer appearing here -- I know, I am as guilty as anyone -- have been AWOL on occasions. Would it help if we experimented with our approach a little -- maybe post more about everyday fitness pursuits and activities? Other ideas? Wondering if we've gotten stale on the weekly weigh-in routine? Just some thoughts.:Face-Uncertain:

Latest posts

Back