Consultation with surgeon

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff,

I have been speaking with Marie over in the Alexandria office. I was told that I can't set a date until the consult. I too am anxious (if you can really be anxious) to get this over with.

Sheepdog: I have been asking lots of questions and quesitoning lots of answers. For the past several weeks I have been studing alot about BAV and the attendent repair. As I understand things, I will have a Bentall Procedure giveing that my ascending aorta is at 4.9.

Victor

Jeff,

I have been speaking with Marie over in the Alexandria office. I was told that I can't set a date until the consult. I too am anxious (if you can really be anxious) to get this over with.

Sheepdog: I have been asking lots of questions and quesitoning lots of answers. For the past several weeks I have been studing alot about BAV and the attendent repair. As I understand things, I will have a Bentall Procedure giveing that my ascending aorta is at 4.9.

Victor

I'm definitely eager to do this now that I knw I have no choice. since it looks like I'll be going through the hospital peice just a head of you, I'll be sure to give you reports.

Back