Complete physical today

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Granbonny

By my PCP. He said he had never seen me today. since he saw me Christmas Day in Er. Dec. 25th, 2001..looking so good and symptoms so normal. He said..I try to encourage all my patients on coumadin to try to get a home-testing unit. He tries to tell them..Look at what you pay to come here for Inr's compared to what you could save by having your own home-testing. :) He knows I call in to my Card's office with my range..even told me..relax and only do it every 4 weeks.:D Bonnie

Sounds like this is the day for Good news around here. HURRAY !!
Cardio's ofc told me today 1 more test comes back in range I can go to once a month.

Have a great evening
:D

Hey Bonnie,
That sounds like Great News.
Take Care

Dave:cool:
Heart Center of the Rockies

It's the Grankid I tell ya. No matter what it is, I'm happy for you. Do what you need to do, but remember that were still here and visit us as often as possible.

Bonnie - Of course your PCP says you're lookin good. Its those pink low rider pants, abbreviated top and the silver convertible. I'm glad I'm not your doc - my hands would be shaking for sure!!
Chris

Latest posts

Back