Coagulation Reading

Help Support ValveReplacement.org:

carolinemc

I was freaking out the other day when I went to my lab and got the reading of 3.0. Forgot that was a normal reading. I figured it out yesterday. After having two readings of 1.8, it is a better reading. WOW! And I almost had a salad the day before. LOL! Just had to share. Thanks for listening and hugs for everyone today.

Protimenow

Hey, Pellicle -- if you can up the dose enough, for long enough, and your internal bleeding finishes you off, I'm sure your favorite suit will fit you -- especially after a few months in a coffin.
(I STRONGLY SUGGEST that you don't try this)

pellicle

Professional Dingbat
Hey, Pellicle -- if you can up the dose enough, for long enough, and your internal bleeding finishes you off, I'm sure your favorite suit will fit you -- especially after a few months in a coffin.
(I STRONGLY SUGGEST that you don't try this)
agreed ... that's what a good sawn off coach gun is for. Although I was hoping to serve in a closet for a few years before I was eventually put into a coffin...

Protimenow

Yes, a good gun would do the job - but probably leave quite a mess. I'm not sure about 'serve in a closet' (not sure what you mean by this) -- having your ashes in a box on the top shelf of a closet would certainly reflect a major weight loss -- but I'm not sure about fitting in your suit - unless some puts the ashes in a bag, and the bags in your suit's pockets.

carolinemc

Thanks to you guys have fun here, I love it. Have to have fun with the protime. At least the lab I use, has the coag- meter. Dependable and reliable. I go back on August 26, hope for the best on the protime. And have to remember to stop freaking out. LOL! Hugs for all today.