Cholesterol Issues

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey! This is a good idea, Marguerite ...."Cholesterol Throwdown" . Members can share what worked best for them as in this post. Go for it...lead it.:)

Thanks, Eva. I am getting ready to open a little online business and already feel swamped so not a good time for me to "lead" anything! This is not an original idea of mine, so anyone can run with it. The thing is, we can't just hop on a scale and see how much we've changed (as in Cooker's fun throwdown). This requires a lab visit. We may be hoping for changes, but what really changes the results are what is most helpful to the group.

I hope that this thread keeps going so that we continue to get great advice!

I put my numbers in from my bloodwork last week (in my first post in this thread). The triglycerides have always been high so they are going to be my first line of attack. Now on to those links already shared and some more Googling.

Butter be damned!! (I'm an old school french cooking type and that's the first ingredient I'm going to attack in my diet).

Marguerite

Back