Chest Pains and Arm Numbness Scared!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's nothing wrong with your Dolphin and yes, he's cute. Can't blame a guy for trying or can you?? :(

All I'm saying is, you might regret that you mentioned it, once you see my picture....! It's for your own good, you know....

The defense has witnesses

The defense has witnesses

Jennie is messing with you Ross! I happened to see her in person in the hospital (guessing maybe that wasn't one of her better days) and even then she looked just great! The reason she's not gonna post a picture is she doesn't want your heart beating any faster than it already is!

I knew it! It's alway's the good ones that buck sending a picture.
She's beautiful no matter what she says. ;)

Hey, Hey, Hey Rosso

Hey, Hey, Hey Rosso

I mailed you my picture to post..ARE you saying I'm NOT good:D :D :D :D Bonnie, The Stalker

She did already, I think it was 1959 or 1960. A special about college cheerleaders.

Hasn't changed much since then. Still a great cheerleader besides being a beauty and beautiful person.

What more to say!!

My 2 Fans

My 2 Fans

No Playboy :( :( :( But was Miss Cotton Maid of Alabama, 1959...:p :p :p And did all of Delta Airlines publicity 1960-1966..Did an ad hanging off of a real streetcar in San Fran..all of this in the Stone Age..and we were Stewardess's..NOT Flight Attendants..Geez, what happened to me:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Maybe I can be Miss Golden Girl of Sautee Nursing Home..:D :D :D Sorry Lisa, we have ruined your thread. Enough nonsence.;) ;) ;) Bonnie

Yes, people, what does this have to do with chest pains? John, you are too kind! You're right, though, that was not one of my best days...! BONNIE!! A stewardess and model??!! Doesn't surprise me one bit, from your photo here!
-J

Yes, people, what does this have to do with chest pains?

Jennie, what you attractive women don't realize is that you have EVERYTHING to do with our chest pains!:eek: ;) :D

Hey Bonnie, you should consider doing some more modeling--seriously! There is a strong demand for mature models who know what they're doing. I've been doing print and TV advertising for a long time, and it is always hardest to find poised and attractive models over 35.

This group sure has an amazing range of backgrounds and talents--never ceases to amaze me!

--John
P.S. Hey Ross, what do you think about a "Women of VR.com Calendar"? Lisa, I do apologize...your thread was important, but sometimes we do run off on tangents!

Last edited:
Jennie, what you attractive women don't realize is that you have EVERYTHING to do with our chest pains!
That was going to be my whole point exactly!!

We tried that Calendar idea on another forum and the people didn't go for it. Maybe because some goofs photoshopped the pics and made the woman look...well, you get the idea. Still it's a nice suggestion though.

I sort of been thinking (Danger--I'm thinking) maybe I should try out for Playgirl with the almighty catchers vest. What da ya think of that. That should really bring some good hardy laughs to the depressed peoples of the world. ;)

To the guys

To the guys

No problem sounds like an interesting prospect you have going there.

Latest posts

Back