Checkup

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVELYN

Quick note to update you all on Tyce's checkup. We just got back from the cardio and Tyce got a great report. As our cardio said, "It's ticking like a clock!!!" BP fine, no afib, meds are all great and he doesn't want to see him for another 3 months at which time they'll do an echo.....his next visit will be a year and a day after his surgery!!! Wow, time sure does fly!.

One REALLY GREAT thing he told him was that HE can now lift the 6 gallon water bottles, and I DON'T HAVE TO!!!!! YAHOOOOOO!!!!!

Evelyn

Hi Evelyn-

How wonderful! Tyce has done so well and you are his number one cheerleader.

Congrats to you both. :p

congratulations to evelyn and tyce! that is great news! It all goes to show that you have done a great job of taking care of him! You deserve a pat on the back, and a BIG HUG! Keep up the good work!

Hi Guys

Thanks for the congrats on Tyce.....We were both pretty happy. You're right, Nancy, I am his number one cheerleader AND mother, I might add!!!Actually, he's really great about taking his meds, etc. He would go a bit longer before testing, but I get neurotic!!!

Rossman-----THAT WOULD BE THE DAY!!!! And if it ever happened, G D help him when I got off the floor!!!!! They'd have to bring back the Marines to end the Aquebogue WAR!!!

We're off to dog shows next week and the week after, so will chat when I get back.

Ev

Keep it up

Keep it up

Evelyn - Glad to hear the good news, Tyce will be wrestling bears before long. Chris

Evelyn

Evelyn

I am so happy for you both. Keep up the good work. Now you both can get on with the rest of your life.

Ev,

Glad you guys got a great report. I'm happy for you. Sometimes life can be beautiful.:) I'll catch you later. Oh my, promises to keep! I will.:D

Evelyn,

Also pleased to hear the good news. Things are going well here as well. Started to do some more traveling, Scottsdale tomorrow, and still having no problems. I just need some warm weather as I am sick of winter.

The only thing I worry about now is this SARS stuff. What a mess that is. I might invest in some masks.

Walter

Latest posts

Back