Celebrating 10 years

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sherry

Today, I am celebrating 10 years as a ticker. June 16th, 1997, was the date I received my St. Jude's mitral valve. Got a good checkup a few weeks ago, so I'm looking forward to another 10, 20, 30... :) :)

Hey, Sherry--
Congrats! Our anniversaries are nine years apart, and I just posted something very similar in mine.

Here's to those other milestone "valversaries"!

Debi (debster913)

Wishing you many many more years of tick tick ticking away. Congratulations!

Sherry,

Welcome to the "St. Jude's over a decade club". What a great milestone especially since your checkup was so positive.

A number of us will be celebrating the multiple decade club in the next few years.

Sherry -

Sherry -

congratulations on such a milestone! I have NO doubt that you will go on to celebrate your 40th anniversary feeling and looking great! Go out and celebrate!

Christina L

Thanks to all for your positive comments. Gina, it's amazing that you're heading toward the double digit anniversary. Karlynn, I know you're a few years ahead of me too. Guess we're all proof positive that valve surgery can be a long-lasting fix for a "broken" heart. :) :)

A Happy Note for Number 10

A Happy Note for Number 10

Sherry,
Great Job! Remember don't B flat, B Sharp!:D

Sherry said:
Guess we're all proof positive that valve surgery can be a long-lasting fix for a "broken" heart. :) :)

*grins*

In MOST ways, yes......................................................................

CONGRATULATIONS on celebrating 10 years, Sherry!!!!

Hope you celebrated appropriately ;).

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"It goes so fast" ... Jodee Messina ... 'Was That My Life?'

Congratulations, Sherry. Since you are one of the original VR from back in the email days, the rest of the originals ought to be reaching their 10 yr anniversaries about this time, too. Thank you all for beginning what has turned out to be a great source of information for thousands who need it. Blessins, Pioneers.........

Latest posts

Back