Cath this morning for Niki (Gnusgal)!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could someone please pass along a note that I said hi and am thinking of Niki?

Thanks.

I haven't been around much (waayyy too hectic in my life) and I'm just starting to catch up.

She's one of the few "kids" in here with a CHD like I have so there's an extra little kinship there I guess, or at least understanding for what it's like to grow up with a "bad" heart from the get-go.

Harpoon said:
Could someone please pass along a note that I said hi and am thinking of Niki?

Thanks.

I haven't been around much (waayyy too hectic in my life) and I'm just starting to catch up.

She's one of the few "kids" in here with a CHD like I have so there's an extra little kinship there I guess, or at least understanding for what it's like to grow up with a "bad" heart from the get-go.
How 'bout you tell me yourself? 'Cause I'm HOME!!! Yea! We got in last night around 5-ish and I was WIPED OUT. But I'm feeling much better this morning after 10 hours of sleep. It feels SO good to be back in my own bed. :D

Today I'll be heading to my local card's office, getting my INR drawn, picking up my doggies, and re-starting my mail. My aunt has generously offered to chauffer me around today. She's the best. I'll see how I feel after today and then decide if I'm going back to work tomorrow. I hope I can. I hate taking days off if I can help it.

Thanks everyone, for your thoughts, prayers, and words of encouragement!

Glad to hear your'e back to your home; there is no place like your own home and your own bed -- now you can recover from your hospital stay:).

*grins*

Glad that you are safely back HOME, Niki! Excellent news :).

Thoughts/prayers coming your way for a continued SUCCESSFUL recovery!

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Get the word out" ... Collective Soul ... 'Feeling Better Now'

Latest posts

Back