Carol is out of surgery!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Phyllis

Glad to post this from Carol's care page:

12 February 27, 2007 at 03:59 PM CST
Hey Everyone GOOD NEWS!!!! Carol made it through the surgery and is in the ICU. The first 24hrs are always the most critcal, if anything else changes I will let you know. Thanks to everyone that prayed for her.

Happy news. Thanks for posting the update.

Carol - praying and sending you hugs.

Woo hoo ... glad the surgery is over :).

Thoughts/prayers coming for a SUCCESSFUL recovery, Carol!

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"It's time to take a leap of faith" ... Steven Curtis Chapman ... 'Dive'

progress for Carol

progress for Carol

Here's today's carepage update:

13 February 28, 2007 at 10:53 AM CST
Hi everyone quick update, they took out the breathing tube and Carol is somewhat alert. She did talk to me and Bella, by the end of the day today they are going to sit her up in a chair.

Great news!!! Hope things progress smoothly from here on out!!!

Starting to breath a little sigh of relief. Keeping the prayers going.

Good news that she is out of surgery! Now begins the recovery phase. I 'm sure she'll do well.

Great News. It sounds like she and Byron are on the same schedule. I will keep praying for boring and uneventful. I like that. It is a wonderful relief for the actual procedure to be over.

Ann

new update on carol

new update on carol

Carol is making progress- prayers still flying her way!

14 March 01, 2007 at 12:11 PM CST
Another update everyone, Carol got her chest tubes out today, she is more alert and talking. The nurse said that she will be moved to a regular room today also.

Thanks Phyllis for posting updates, this is Carol's husband just wanted everyone here know that she took her first steps today and they are talking about letting her go home on Monday.

Great news- just read Carol's first post-surgery post. We will be hoping for a release to home on Monday. Thanks for doing such a good job on her carepage!

Back