Cardiologist Denver, CO

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

hbh

Hi,
I was just dx with BAV and was wondering if any of you have a cardiologist recommendation in Denver, Colorado?

Thanks!
Heather

Denver Cardio

Denver Cardio

Hi Heather,

There are probably a lot of good cardiologists in the Denver area. My cardiologist is Dr. Barry Smith with Denver Cardiology Associates. He has offices in Denver near DU and Parker. Dr. Smith and his staff guided me through a very successful AVR surgery and recovery in March 2007.

I drew a really great surgeon as well; Dr. Miles Guber.

-Philip

Dr. John Propp

Dr. John Propp

Hi Heather,

I agree with Philip, there probably are a lot of great cardios in Denver. I've forgotten the name of mine while I was over there. I really liked him though. :) That does you a lot of good, doesn't it?! :rolleyes: lol

However...:D I do remember the name of my heart surgeon.... one fabulous guy, for sure!! :) Dr. John Propp. He replaced my mitral valve with a St. Jude 4-6-00. He's a pretty fabulous guy. I'm sure he could recommend a cardio for you too.

John Propp had great bedside manner, answered every question... Probably my silliest, yet scariest at the time.... "Dr. Propp, look at my body shaking!" I was sitting very still in a chair and my whole body was moving to the beat of my heart!! He said, "Lorraine, I just fixed your heart.... it is beating effieciently now". He went on to explain that it would settle down a bit over time, which it did. I think he's super smart, super nice, and super effiecient. :)

Back