Bruins vs Cancucks

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved that Johnny Canuck video, Greg. Laughed so hard, made my chest sore.............but it was funny/creative.... thanks for the post. You guys really love ice hockey up North, I see. My 49er team has not won the Super Bowl since January 29, 1995........but being a fan, means loving/supporting the team, win or lose. I can see you guys are all great fans :)
Renee

"GEEES it was a GREAT final"

Wow! Did we watch the same game? In the game I saw, Kessler and Burrows worked their buts off while the rest of their team phone it in, Luongo was pretty good but unspectacular, Thomas was bored stiff with every 'shot' aimed at his centre of mass, Bergeron and Marchand were having their own little side show (that's a grudging way or saying they were outstanding) and Chara, well...Chara did what he does every night; he reaches the length of the rink to shut down any offensive play. I got bored and went for a walk, which is saying something since I was pretty excited all day. I figured Boston had better than even odds of winning, what with half of Van playing injured but I was expecting a tense, edge of the seat game, maybe even some OT.

As to what happened after, disgusting. When it happens in Quebec I am slightly less embarrassed because I can say: 'they're French, they're a very passionate people'. Vancouver has no excuse. Kind of makes me happy the Leafs aren't in danger of a playoff run any time soon!

Latest posts

Back