BRD's surgery today

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobinH

Just received an email from Barbara's husband. He said that Barbara's surgery today was a success and that she received the tissue valve that she preferred. All is well and she is presently in the ICU at Brigham and Women's hospital in Boston. A cardiac catheterization prior to the surgery indicated no other cardiac problems other than the aortic stenosis which was great news.

I will post again when I receive an update from B's hubbie.

Robin

Thanks Robin for letting us know. If you can, send along my best wishes.

Good news

Good news

about the successful surgery! That's the first step in the process. Best of luck with all that is to come.

Thanks so much for the update and please extend my best wishes for an uneventful recovery.

YAY! I'm glad things went well. The Brigham is my favorite of the Boston hospitals, and I've had experience at all of them, so it's good to know she's there.

way to go Barbara! We are so proud that you made it through and are in the healing process. Take care and hang in there.

I'm glad that all went well and i hope you have an easy recovery with no complications.

Back