Boomersooner's surgery is scheduled for Tuesday, January 8

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mary

Here's hoping that you will be able to relax and enjoy this last week-end before Tuesday's surgery.
You have a great surgeon, and I know that you age will be an advantage not only during surgery but also during recovery.
You mentioned that your wife will give us an update, so until then, take it easy and have some fun!:)

Good luck next Tuesday. Dr Ryan and Presby will take good care of you and you will be on the way to recovery before you know it.

Wishing you all the best for a successful surgery and uneventful recovery. Looking forward to the good news afterwards.

Peace,
Ruth

Thanks for the words of encouragement everyone! Yes, my wife will post on here as soon as she can. The fancy schmancy hospital has wireless and we are bringing the laptop so she should have no excuse not to post :rolleyes: . As for enjoying the weekend I will sure try. I didn’t think my nerves would be a factor but as the date gets closer I get a little more nervous. Thanks again everyone for your encouraging words and your wealth of information!

Good luck with your upcoming surgery. You're in good hands with Doc. Ryan. All the best with your recovery!

Wishing you the feeling of calm that many feel as they walk through those doors, a successful surgery and uneventful recovery.

My prayers will be with you, Jared. I know Dr. Ryan will take good care of you.

Boomersooner,

GOOD LUCK!

Thoughts/prayers coming your way for a SUCCESSFUL surgery :).

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"We got mountains to climb" ... Rod Stewart ... 'Broken Arrow'

Back