Biopsy all done !

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Praline

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Hello,
Had that fine needle thyroid biopsy done this morning. I am happy that it is over with.There was nothing to it. This doctor
sure is very skilled at what she does. Now I am waiting for the results which I should get by the middle of next week. She said that if I get called for a second biopsy, it does not mean that anything is wrong. She said that sometimes on a small nodule like mine(1.1 cm), she might not get enough "specimen" for the pathologist to make a determination of benign or malignant so they would wait a month and do it again. She made it sound like that does not happen very often. Hopefully this will not happen.
She told me to not scream or sing for an hour afterwards.. I was telling this to my friend and she said," What if you got mugged in the parking lot?" LOL :D

Sounds good. I was kind of hoping she might have been able to tell you something, but I guess I can see why she wouldn't without pathology looking at it.

Latest posts

Back