Better Start A New Thread :)

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Rob - You're sure posting quick, my friend. I'm delighted that you are doing so well. What did they do the first time around, and now this time? We'd like to get to know you a little better. Judy- I've got several neighbors who are musicians, and we'd love to have a talented singer join us on one of our saturday nite fun fests. I've got a little barn that gets dedicated to music during the cold months. Something for you to think about while your healing up. Are you starting to feel pretty good about your upcoming surgery ?

Hey Judy--hey that's my mom's name! I had my mitral valve replaced two years ago...my 2 year anniversary was august 27th. I had rhuematic fever when I was very young, so I never knew what it was like to feel good. They weird thing is, now that I have kids of my own, I worry all the time! Anytime they get sick, they go in to the dr. Their pediatrician is great because his mom had RHD as well. He totally understands. My grandmother, Joyce had RHD, but they didn't have the medical technology back in '50 so after 12 years of suffering, she died one sunday morning. This surgery is a lifesaver, and there isn't as much pain as expected. They have really good pain meds, and when you need them, take them. Another thing to give you the heads up on...after the surgery, this is YOUR time to relax and get well. I gaurantee you that getting this surgery will change your life. After about 3 months or so, you should feel better than you have ever felt in your life. Good luck Judy, we'll see you on the other side of the mountain!

Hey Judy- Three days and counting ? Just checking to see if you're doin ok. Joy had some good points to think about. You gals tend to punish yourself by thinking you need to be up and doing stuff. Well you don't. Let your family and friends take care of you for awhile and enjoy it. You'll feel like H___ for awhile, and that's where the liberal use of the pain pills comes in. Don't be affraid to use them, that's what they are there for. Slowly but surely, you'll feel a llittle better evey day, and in no time, you'll be ready to consider rehab sessions. Please consider these when the time is ready - they are a great way to get on the road to recovery. We want to hear about your progress as soon as possible. Please know we are here for support when you need it. You're gonna do just fine and its a good thing, because I want to hear you sing!!!Chris

Hey All. :)

Hey All. :)

Gosh do I feel special.:D Ross, Rob, Chris, & Joy. Glad you are doing so well Rob. And of course a barn singing, foot stomping, good old time sounds great Chris. :) Ross you da man! Thanks for your kindness, and good vibes. Joy sweetie somebody named you right. :) You all have meant so much to me these past couple of weeks. So Tuesday I will know what kind of truck hit me! LOL! Yes I'm laughing, just wanting it to be over with, so I can get back home! Sending you all big (( HUGS) Always, Judy. Ps. Can't Wait To Dance Again! :p

Judy,

Wishing you a very smooth ride up and over the mountain.
I will keep you in my prayers. Please ask you husband to post as soon as possible after surgery.

I know deep down you will be fine. Remember to pamper yourself a little before surgery.

Enjoy the weekend\

Hey Judy,
You will be in our prayers and thoughts. You will do just fine and remember we are all here for you and your family. Please keep us up to date on your recovery.
Take Care.

Dave
Heart Center of the Rockies

Thanks Nadine & Dave

Thanks Nadine & Dave

Nadine, thanks hon for the good vibes! And Dave looked at your profile. I lived in Col. for about a year. Manitou Springs. Loved those mountains, especially Pikes Peak! Of course Cheyenne was awesome too. Hiked everyday. Garden Of The Gods, was a sight to behold. Always something to do, or see. Thanks for the well wishes, from both you and Nadine. Not to mention all the rest! God Bless You All. (( Hugs)) Judy. Ps. I'm Gonna Be The Star In Sergury! :p

Joy Melissa, Etc.

Joy Melissa, Etc.

Less than 12 hours to go. I've had several calls from nurses Dr's. today. I did what Chris told me to do. I asked a million questions, gave about that many answers!:p You all are shining stars in my life now. Joy is a sweetheart. Chris and many more have cheered me on. Melissa you are a cutie. Sort of a special name for me, because I have someone in my life with that same name. :) My darling Baby. I will keep in touch. I will get well! Love you all bunches. You Melissa can now see my Melissa. :)

One Of My Poems. No Music? :(

One Of My Poems. No Music? :(

I See The Moon, The Stars, Poetry, The Thought Of Love. Rain, Snow, Soft Wind Blowing Through My,,
Hair. Tender Hearts, The Soul Within. Kids, Animals,
People, Cream, Whispers, Quiet Nights, Friends, Big
Hugs, Places Unseen. Bright Colors, Dark Colors,,,,,,,,
Pinks, Blues, And Light Greens. Beauty, Kindness,,,,,
Blindness To Race Color Or Creed. Respect, Reflect,,
Revealing, Reincarnation Forseen. Art, Artists, Air,,,,
Brushed And Clean. Thus Creates Such Wonder, Like
Dolphins Jumping So High. Seen Through This Gal's
Eyes. One Who Loves Everything On Earth And Far Far Beyond. Everything Of Course Except Green Beans.

What a lovely picture and poem! Your Melissa is very beautiful! Glad you are getting the answers you need. :cool:

Melissa

Latest posts

Back