Bad Mad aka Kevin

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome news for Kevin!!!

He he ... has to be interesting with the camera crew around....

Thoughts/prayers for a continued SUCCESSFUL recovery :)!

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Enough is enough, I can't take anymore" ... Alabama ... 'Can't Keep A Good Man Down'

Update on Kevin

Update on Kevin

Happy New Year ALL!

I just got a note from Maria (Kevin fiance) I wass glad to hear something because it had been awhile.

Hi Karen,

Sorry things went silent on you, this is a work email and kevin doesnt have internet access at home. (he is getting it installed next week to catch up with everybody...)
Kevin is doing REALLY well- i cant believe to look at him that he has been through what he has. We had a lovely Christmas and new year - very quiet but very nice. Kevin certainly didn't loose his appetite let me tell you! His INR is currently hanging in the 2.2 area - so i think that is good?? He has to be reminded every so often not to try and lift things - although sometimes it is more difficult to get him to stop than others (he is mad about lighting his fire and only he can do it the best!!!)

Hopefully Kevin will have the internet up and running by monday or so... he cant wait to get on to email you and get on to share his story with the Forum....

I hope you Tim and family had a good Christmas - and Happy new Year : - )

Maria x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: 29 December 2007 17:58
To: kevin madden; Matthews, Maria
Subject: HELLO

Hi Maria and Kevin,

I hope all is well. I get worried when things get silent. I have actually had a pm from VR asking about you.
I sure hope you had a wonderful xmas and are looking forward to a great and healing New Year!
Hugs,
Karen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Great news. I also craved a cold beer, and still do, but have avoided the temptation so far.

incentive spirometers are an excellent tool. I threw the Respiratory Therapist out of my room--as soon as I was removed from the breathing tube they were in my room and telling me it was time for "breathing" exercises--I just woke up for goodness sake. I told them to come back tomorrow.

I went to work walking and breathing the next day and never looked back.

I am glad to hear that he is doing so well!

thanks for the info. Everybody has been busy so don't feel bad. We are aNXIous to hear from Kevin. You have been very good in letting us know about him.

Latest posts

Back