Bacterial endocartis prevention

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
musta missed it

musta missed it

Elena - thanks for tip on the aciduphilus. I must have missed your earlier post. The last time I took an antibiotic, my INR moved up quite a bit. Different folks and strokes ! Chris

Hi everybody and thank you!!!
I am going to make sure Peter has the antibiotic cover he needs before any more dental procedures are carried out.
Ross, yes you could sue the cardiologist if anything became of the patient because of poor advice. Peters old cardiologist and surgeon here in England Uk made so many mistakes on Peter in the past that we now have a solicitor on the case. I dont know what we would of done if we had not found Dr Burke at Miami Childrens Hospital America, that wonderful man saved my sons life. :) :) Loz

Chris-I talked to a pharmacist today and asked about the Amoxicillin and INR. He said that Amoxicillin or most of the Penicillin family of antibiotics have little to no effect on INR. He said the ones that make major impacts are Sulfamides and Mycins. Thought you'd like to hear that tid bit of info. ;)

Latest posts

Back