AVR 2 Was Aug 20, 2006...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamela

It doesn't seem like 3 years have passed, I guess that's key to relaxation...

I tend to look forward rather than behind, although, today feels more important than my birthday. It's my re-rebirth anniversary.

Thanks for being here VR.com and thankyou to all the warm people who've kept my feelings of gratitude alive. Without medical intervention, I wouldn't be alive today, and that makes me very humble.

Take Heart,

Congrats pamela, looking forward most of the time is a good way to go and certainly shows that your OHS was a success, but it does no harm to humbly think of all that have gone before, the ones that didn't make it as well as the ones that did. Something was learned, I am sure, from each failure, as much as from the successes.

Now look at me, maudlin' on - CONGRATS ON YOUR 3RD VALVERSARY .

Way to go girl.........CONGRATULATIONS on 3RD
many,many more healthy valversary's

Thank you everyone. I simply wish all who wait and those who have survived the hope that a medical marvel will come into being that will take care of our wounded hearts before they rise high enough on the radar to be noticed.

Take Heart, amazing things have happened in this lifetime and I know there are many wonders to come.
Pamela.

Thanks guys. I've really been alive for 9 years because of AVR 1... but 2 means a bit more somehow. I'm happy to be alive and able to offer encouragement to people who are facing the same mountain as I.

Latest posts

Back