Aussie girl home

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussie girl

hi everyone, just thought i'd write and let you know i got home today. So far my recovery has been text book and my doctors have been really happy with me. I really wanted to say thankyou to everyone for their wishes and prayers as I went into this, it shows what a special group this is as God listened to your prayers and I am safely over the mountain, thankyou again .....Mary

Your post is a day-brightner!
I am so glad to read that you're home and doing well.:)

Hi Mary
Glad to hear from you on this side of the mountain. You will have plenty of friends to recuperate with. As all the great folks here have told me, Eat,Rest,Walk,Eat,Rest,and Walk. Get lots of rest.
Rich

We've been waiting to hear those words. Here's to a speedy recovery!
I tackle the mountain next tuesday. I hope my hike is as smooth and uneventful as yours.
Barry

Excellent!

Welcome to your new life and hopefully, you'll stick around to help others when it's all said and done. ;)

Welcome home! Walk, sleep, eat, breathe! Let your body tell you what you can do. Best wishes!

So glad you are home, Mary- best wishes for an uneventful and boring recovery!

Mary,

WELCOME HOME!

Thoughts/prayers coming your way for a continued SUCCESSFUL recovery :).

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Wake me up inside" ... Evanescence ... 'Bring Me To Life'

What's that...

What's that...

Did I let out a "YAHOO!"? Mary, Take it easy, give yourself time, and before long you'll be doing great. Brian

Mary..... Wonderful to hear you are home and on the road to recovery. Take very good care and please let us know how you are progressing. So happy you are safely over the mountain.

Congratulations and welcome home!

Thats wonderful news that your recovery is going so very well...

Keep it up....soon you will be a champion with your spirometer and well on the way to feeling normal again.

Granny-naps anytime of day were my favourite part of recovery (as well as ice-cream! :D )

What? No Tawdry shirt picture?

Are we to believe that Australians are so fashion conscious and concerned with harming other peoples' sensibilities that they won't wear an atrocious shirt even for a few minutes to get a photo? Nonsense!

Australians are just as outrageous as anyone else.

Read some of the entries in the Tawdry Shirt forum. If it sounds like fun, send me your mailing address in email or by VR.Com Private Message, and I'll send you a Tawdry Shirt. There's no cost at all. It would be great if you wear it and post a picture in TOOTS, but your only real obligation would be to pass it on to the next person who asks for it.

As there are a number of Autralians who frequest the site, it needn't be a transPacific mailing - you can wait for another valve patient to wander in from the Outback.

Pass the spirit on...,

wishing you the best

wishing you the best

welcome home and to the other side of the mountain...much better view, don't you think? :)
Get well soon.

Latest posts

Back