ARRRRGH im so confused on valve ON-X

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

crzylolo27

I was informed several months ago i will need my valve replace and i went to my cardio and surgeon today and set a potential date in September to have the surgery. I have been informed of different types of valves. I was informed by the dr about a valve ON-X. Does anyone have this valve or anyone have more info on the ON-X. I am 30 yrs old hispanic have had one surgery when i was a kid for asd repair.

Someone please help

Carlos

Carlos,
There has been a great deal said about the ON-X on the forum. If you type the name into the "search" feature, you will find recent posts about it. There are so many, it's probably better for you to look at them all so you can decide what you think.
After you read through them, you will probably have some specific questions that you want answered.
We'll be waiting for them!
Mary

There is a lot of information available on the internet about On-X. Do a SEARCH for "On-X valve".

Here is one link: http://www.mcritx.com/history_onx.htm

At the bottom of the page are several boxes that you can click for more information. General information can be found under the PATIENTS box. More detailed information about the valves can be under the PHYSICIANS box.

'AL Capshaw'

My daughter has an On-x and i researched that valve about as much as i could, so if i can help feel free to PM me. Otherwise, as the others have said - theres been loads of discussions on here about them
Good luck!
Emma
xxx

Back