aortic dissection/pregnancy

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to go down and find the appropriate clip in the bunch at the bottom of the page; they said heart attack, not aortic dissection, unless I missed something in the video.

Sorry, that sounds really critical/nasty, don't mean it to be, just very tired tonight. Quite the story, and quite the ugly scar - at least compared to mine

Ross, Yes,that's the one! I don't know how Imessed that up! (Actually, with my computer skills I can think of at least 25 possibilities right off the top of my head!) Anyway, that's the right clip, mine is incorrect, sorry to anyone I sent ona goosechase! And yes, they do say "heart attack" at the start of the clip, but when the lady's doc speaks, he says she suffered an aortic dissection. It is confusing. Perhaps the dissection caused a heart attack...?

Ross, Yes,that's the one! I don't know how Imessed that up! (Actually, with my computer skills I can think of at least 25 possibilities right off the top of my head!) Anyway, that's the right clip, mine is incorrect, sorry to anyone I sent ona goosechase! And yes, they do say "heart attack" at the start of the clip, but when the lady's doc speaks, he says she suffered an aortic dissection. It is confusing. Perhaps the dissection caused a heart attack...?

You didn't get it wrong, the reporter did! The doc clearly stated aortic dissection as you said. They wouldn't cut her open for a heart attack. They told her 7% chance of survival, they told me 5%.

Latest posts

Back