Anyone have Biventricular pacemaker?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debster

Hello All! Mom got her new biventricular pacer last week-very tricky getting it where it needed to go. After a bit of adjustments to program it correctly-she is lovin' it:cool: She has hf issues, and she says she feels a lot better with it-hope that continues. Says her heart feels normal!:) Anyone else is this boat too? Happy Thanksgiving-Deb

Hi Deb
I have a Medtronic Maximo which is a bivent. I have CHF and EF went up within 6 months of implant but back down now after a year. They are very fine tuned machines and once the settings are correct for her she should do well with it. What medications did they keep her on. Mine has not delivered therapy yet and I hope it never does. Glad to hear she has welcomed it and now she can trust it to do what it needs to do. I have noticed when my heart goes into v-tach it nicely paces it out and if it starts again it repeats the pacing. Check into the Carelink capabilities her ICD has.
Kathleen

Hey Kathleen! I am so glad your bivent works for you.:) ..they have kept mom on all her meds-Coreg, plavix, lipitor, etc. So far so good for her...thanks for the info-Deb

Latest posts

Back