Another Cort sighting...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sherry

Enjoyed a quick lunch with our resident "roadtripper" on his way back to Chicago. I would submit a pic, but my new high falutin' camera is in Germany with my son. Oh, well, had a nice time, Cort. Hope to see you at the Follies if you still live in the vicinity. :) :)

Sherry said:
Enjoyed a quick lunch with our resident "road stripper" on his way back to Chicago. I would submit a pic, but my new high falutin' camera is in Germany with my son. Oh, well, had a nice time sweet thing, Cort. Hope to see you at the Follies if you still live in the vicinity. :) :)

Fixed! :D

LOL! Ross...I certainly needed that laugh today...thank you!

*grins*

And, dearest hensylee...I needed your comments, too, thank you so very much!

Sherry,
It was wonderful meeting up with you for lunch on Thursday. I'm so glad you were willing to travel a bit to meet up with me. Sorry your husband could not join us :(. IIRC, you are in OK this weekend...I expect you to have a blast out there :).

I plan to be at the Frog Follies....course, plans change, as I've found out this weekend. I was supposed to attend the MC Nationals in Decatur IL (just 4 hours south of here), but that isn't happening as planned ... arg.

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 31swm/pig valve/pacemaker
'72,6,9/'81,7.hobbies.chdQB = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/
MC Guide = http://www.chevyasylum.com/mcspotter/main.html
"Nothing's quite the same now" ... Vertical Horizon ... 'Best I Ever Had'

Hi, Cort. Sorry to hear the MC Nationals trip didn't pan out. I know you were looking forward to that. Oklahoma turned out very well. Since it was a Grand National event, the competition was really tough, but he played well and placed third in the adult division. (16 and up) He won a nice cash prize and a medal, not to mention the self-esteem boost. :) :) The only bad part was the drive. The construction traffic along 44 between Rolla and St. Louis was H **L. It tacked two hours on to the trip. Yuck...

Oh, well, hope the Follies work out. Take care.

Congrats on the 3rd place finish ... that is EXCELLENT :).

Course, sorry about the construction ... that is always frustrating to have to drive through...heh.

I hope the Follies work out, too ... we'll have to see.

BUT...I had an offer/invitation I could not refuse on Saturday afternoon. Unfortunately, it wasn't from a single female ;). He he he.

BUT...it was from a good friend and his fiance ... as well as a bunch of others. I talked to my buddy mid-afternoon on Saturday and he kept saying I should just "come on down" because so many people had been asking about me. So, he further upped the ante when he said that they all (a whole bunch of people) would wait to go to dinner until I arrived ... even if it wasn't until 9pm. When I asked where I would be staying, he said that he and his fiance had an extra bed in their hotel room ... and wanted me to stay with them. Soo....off I went. I left Elgin about 5:30 ... and arrived in Decatur at 9pm .... and am so glad I did that! While I'm disappointed that none of my MCs were in the show, I'm thrilled that I took them up on the offer because I was able to meet some new people and reconnect with some old friends :).

Latest posts

Back