Anniversary

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ejonbry

August 6, 2009 was exactly one year that I had my aorta replaced. It doesn't seem like it was a full year ago. I'm feeling good, 3rd child due any day, and pretty much back to normal. You guys helped me so much in the days before and after my surgery and I thank you. Life is good with the exception of a few minor issues that stem from my drugs(Lopressor, Zestril, and HCTZ) but my cardio and I will work that out. Again Thanks, you guys are great!!

Congratulations on your 1st year. Glad you are doing good. Congratulations on being a daddy again, guess you've been busy... :) Pray you continue to do great and have many,many more years to come. God Bless!

Congratulations on your 1st year anniversary & so glad that everything is going well with you. Wishing you well too with the birth of your 3rd child & lots of good health all the way around! :)

Congratulations....& Happy firstyear valve anniversary and many more happy anniversaries!

SRINIVAS

srinivas Heart History:
13/6/2008 2D Echo Diagnosed Ascending Aortic Dissection ,Bicuspid aortic valve, Moderate AR at the age of 38(2008)
9/6/08 CT scan shows Aneurysmal dilation of aortic root and ascending aorta with dissection extending upto brachio cephalic trunk and mild aneurysm
16/07/08 Operative findings & repair. Aortic aneurysm approx size 10 cms diameter.Aneurysm extd upto 1c m from innomiate artery. Mod. Bental DC Bono surgery procedure done to repair my anueuysm with#25 mm St.Jude medical valved conduit(SN 84094003.REF25CAVGJ-51400 AOROTIC VALVED GRAFT) At CARE Hospital Bangara Hills,Hyderabad,India. Surgeon: Dr K.s. Neelakandan gave me re birth! Dr . Sridar,Dr.Amreesh, Dr.Jagannatham completed the formalities.

Latest posts

Back