aneurysm

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you so much for the good wishes. I really appreciate it.

The brain surgery went very well and was as easy as a angiogram. I will have to have a MRA next month to check on the coils. I hope the valve surgery goes as well. I believe it will and I have so much to thank everyone on this forum for. I feel I am going in with such a huge amount of knowledge, all of which I have learned here. I had a friend of mine who's mother had the surgery 2 1/2 weeks ago. I was telling her some of the things on the posts and what I had learned. When some of these things would pop up for her mom she would remember what I told her and it helped the both of them. So you see how much this forum so many people.

Thank all so much, I will keep you all posted on my surgery.

xoxo
Just
KathyM

If I understood the cardiologist and neurologists correctly AN ANEURSYM IS A WEAKNESS IN AN ARTERY. This weakness only shows up if the conditions in your body create the correct stressors to make the weakness known.

Lettitia

hello, just read your post, would love to communicate with you, also had coarctation and bicuspid, new to this and all this info thanks..... bit of a chicken

Latest posts

Back