Andrea?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christina L

Hi everyone,

I have been lurking on the board (couldn't stay away for long but only checking it 2-3 times a week unlike my usual 10 times a day!) and recently saw a post from Andrea stating she was going to have a repeat mitral valve surgery. :( I have checked in several times today but no posts from Andrea or anyone else regarding her situation.

I remember her post saying something about checking into the hospital today??? Does anyone have any word on what is going on with Andrea?

Thanks.

Christina L.

Me too.

Me too.

I checked in briefly the other night from work and saw Andrea's thread. I just checked in now to see what was going on with her.

I hope everything is ok Andrea! I was sorry to hear that you've had problems with your valve, but really admire your spirit. Please post and let us know how things are going!

A-M

She posted through the weekend. I think she was going to find out yesterday about surgery. I got the impression that she was thinking as soon as this week.

Ross, maybe you need to send out the hounds a little early.

Back