Amy's husband's surgery tomorrow

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

Dear Amy-

I just want to wish your husband the very best surgical result possible. Tomorrow is his big day and he'll get his shiny new heart. A week from now, you won't believe that he'll be ready to come home, or with any luck, may already be there.

Let us know how things went, we'll all be waiting to hear.

Have a peaceful day tomorrow knowing that he's going to be in the best of hands.

Amy - well now you are there and it's nearly time to go meet the moment - tomorrow. Try to get sleep tonight as you will need to be rested for tomorrow. God bless

Alan - we are with you and Amy now and during your surgery. GODSPEED

Amy,

You and Alan will be in my prayers for the next few days. Try to stay focused on the positive aspects, like the years he'll have added to his life-- years you will have to enjoy together. Start planning how you'll celebrate his recovery. How about a special getaway for the 2 or you for his 6 month anniverary? Maybe even something bigger for the 1 year anniversary!

Best of luck tomorrow and I hope everything goes smoothly and uneventfully. I'll be looking forward to seeing your posts soon.
Ron K

Hello Amy, I'll be sending lots of positive thoughts yours and Alan's way. As others have already said, before you know it, it will be behind you both and the healing will be well underway.

Best hopes for a great outcome,

Johnny

Dear Amy:

Our thoughts are with you and Alan......I regret I was unable to post yesterday, but was out of town with my husband seeing a doctor. As a caretaker myself, I know how hard the next few days are........please get us an update asap!

With prayers for you both......

Marybeth

Alan and Amy, I wish you all the best tomorrow and you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Try to get some rest and have a nice big dinner tonight. Keep us posted! Take care.

Back