Am I wrong to be this fuming all the time?!?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't pay a doctor either however, my PCP still works for me. Without my consent to use him as my doctor he wouldn't be able to bill the health care system on my behalf.

I think your doctors are treating you poorly and if you have evidence that they're messing with your records it's time to involve your parlaimentarians. You must have a representative in government that you can address with these issues. The whole country can't be corrupt, can it?

Hi Pamela, well, I suppose it's a sticky wicket - it's not exactly corrupt, more, unethical. If they did interfere with the records, they would say it was because it contained things that I shouldn't see as they would be detrimental to my psychological wellbeing. It's a good all-round excuse to remove things from the records that they don't want us to see. Unfortunately, it was part of the Freedom of Information Act that allowed the removal of items deemed to be 'potentially damaging' to the patient that allows them to get away with that.

Sometimes it may be true - like reading that you're dying if you don't know. An extreme example I know but you see what I mean. It'd be pretty bad for the person to read that if they weren't aware of it. It's just a shame that all rules can be bent to suit the person who has the most power, and in this case, it's the doctors who have the right to remove something they don't want me seeing.

Thanks for your post :)

lynnconnolly,
dont feel bad i had my echo done here on the 12th of may,went to see my dr.
today and its lost was to go to Saskatoon to a Dr. dewa he never recieved it yet either,guess its sitting somewhere on someones desk,forgotten about and for all they know without my results i could be history last week. they are looking but havent found where it may be as of yet.:eek:
I dont even have a result as the Dr. Dewa it was going to never got it :confused: were all wondering how an echo that was never got to be???

zipper2

Latest posts

Back