A prayer for JJGo, Ross Y et al

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weekycat

To anyone awaiting surgery,
Here's a prayer that someone had posted on the Hyster Sisters site while I was preparing for that surgery. I think it's even more fitting for this type of operation.

When I had my heart surgery, I had to be at the hospital at 5am, which meant I had to leave by 3:30am. I was at the computer rereading this prayer at 3:00am that morning. It really helped to calm me, and I hope it will do the same for you.

http://www.hopeinhim.net/theoperation.html

Good Luck and God Bless, Jean:)

That is excellent!
Thanks so much for sharing it. Too bad I can't print it out and take it with me.

Actually, I did print it out and take it with me! Unfortunately, it endend up in my suitcase, which stayed in the truck until after surgery. I wish I had remembered to bring it in to read while I was waiting. But then, time actually went pretty fast once I was at the hospital.

5 pages worth of printing. I wish I could get it all on one. I'll try to come up with something, if not, I'll print all 5 and staple em together. ;)

Back