A little True Story about Guardian Angels

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vhmoriarty

Let me tell you a story that is oh so true about my particular guardian angel expierences:

When I was 19 I had a son (Isaac) born without the left side of his heart. I chose to let GOD decide how long I would have with him. I prayed everyday for 5mins with him and GOD gave me 2 days.

During this time a nurse was at my side. She taught me how to give Isaac a bath, cried with me, held him and rocked him, when I was completely exhausted. She was the second shift nurse. She stayed overnight with me past her shift. She even came in the day he passed away early to see him only to find of his passing. She dressed him, took last pictures for me, and gave me a lock of his hair for keeping.

Two weeks later she sent me a card explaining how she suffered right along with me when I lost him. We had called her his girlfriend. I sent her a card explaining my gratitude to her as well to the address she had put on the card. It returned to me unknown address.

At six weeks I went back to the hospital to show pictures. I asked to see Sarah Carter. None of the nurses knew of her. So I just thought maybe this is a new shift. So I asked to see the charge nurse, whom was with me at delivery. I asked again, Im looking for Sarah...and she said we dont have a Sara nor have we had one here in a while. I impatiently started freaking out, wanting to find this lady who helped me through the hardest time of my life. I showed her picture, no one still knew who I was talking about.

That brings me to the conclusion of this true story. I named my son Isaac from the bible cause Abraham was asked to take his sons life to show how much he loved GOD. However GOD showed mercy and allowed Isaac to be spared.

Do you know what Isaac's mothers name was in the bible?

Sarah.

I know it runs cold chills over me everytime. I have never found her. Although I know those hardest days of my life she was with me. I believe forever in Guardian Angels.

I completely agree with you about Guardian Angels. Although I have not experienced circumstances such as yours, I do know I have been spared from getting into some very serious traffic accidents, a couple of them would have my fault. Guardian Angels are the only way I can explain it.

Karl

Latest posts

Back