A legs question?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Scottie

Hi folks ...sorry to bother you all again ...I don't know whether to go to my dr now or wait until a week Monday when I see my Cardio ...I cannot see her before this date ..the problem ?...well over the weekend my legs have really started to ache badly ..and feel so heavy I feel like I can hardly lift them ....they get slightly better if I rest them .. I took yesterday off work but today it was a real struggle to get though the day ..almost feel I can hardly walk...what do you think ?...tiredness?...or something else ..I'm sure it's not my imagination ...too sore for that ..even mine's not this good !...
em ...maybe I should mention I still smoke ...shhhhhh...don't start with the tellings off !Iknow !!!! I know !!!!
anyway ..thanks for listening
Scottie

Scottie, what about edema in the legs? fluid in the legs is something that can happen. They drained two and a half gallons of fluid out of me. Keep you feet up when ever you can.When your in bed put a pillow under them to help elevate. Hope this helps some. martha

Scottie,

If I was in your situation I would call my doctor's office and talk to either him or his nurse.

Rain

I had the same problem when the infection in my heart was going. Check it out ASAP.

Scottie
I hope by now you have checked with your doctor. Right after surgery and for about 10 days after..I had so much edema in my legs that it was hard to move them. My husband actually had to help me lift them up..like lifting 2 logs..and I was on a lot of dieretics at the time. It sounds like you have edema to me..I'm no doctor of course..but you need to find out why you have it..and get it treated quickly. Please let us know how you make ou!!
Joan

Latest posts

Back