A 34-year mark today!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NJ,

I would never let my INR get in the way of one celebratory drink - use slightly less tequila and enjoy.:D;):D

Congratulations and hope it was a great day.

Norma, that is great, thanks for encouraging us that are just making this leap. Laura

Norma, congratulations on your anniversary. It's not everyone that can have two partners, get rid of one of them for old age, and then bring in a young, fresh one and not have the other old one say a word about it. You've got it all now, girl.

Really, it's so great for us new valvers to hear about valves that last so long, no matter what position.

Who believes in coincidence. Aren't we just drawn to certain people, places and things by the power that keeps this whole thing together. Seek and you shall find; ask and it will be given. Many years ago my family and I moved into a new neighborhood and I met (again) my soul sister right across the street....and it went both ways. From the moment we spoke to each other, we both knew. God works in mysterious ways, thank goodness for humanity.

Midge

Hey! Your first valve surgery is older than me! LOL! Not to make you feel old or anything...:p

Congrats!

Love,

I hope you celebrated appropriately.;):p

*chuckles*

Hey ... that's MY line, Mary ;). he he

Norma ... I know ... I'm late in this, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :)

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...RT 66 = Sept 5-16, '09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"So what is right and what is wrong?" ... Haddaway ... 'What Is Love?'

I hope you celebrated appropriately.;):p

*chuckles*

Hey ... that's MY line, Mary ;). he he

Norma ... I know ... I'm late in this, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :)

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...RT 66 = Sept 5-16, '09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"So what is right and what is wrong?" ... Haddaway ... 'What Is Love?'

Happy Anniversary, Norma! You're an inspiration to all here! I certainly hope I can celebrate 35 years from now...you make us believe that we can and that is a wonderful gift. Thank you and here's to 35 more!

God bless you,
Dee

Latest posts

Back