6 Years and ticking strong! - On-x Aortic Valve Replacement, minimally invasive

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drivetopless

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Hi, folks- It's been a long time since I've logged in, but hopefully a few of you are still around. The people on this site were invaluable when I was preparing for my valve replacement. Just wanted to say how grateful I am for everyone. Ross was especially helpful, and though I know he has passed I haven't forgotten him. Everything has been great once healed, and now there are many days I don't think about my heart or valve at all. I'd call that a successful outcome. In the years leading up to my surgery, my heart health was a daily concern. The valve replacement gave me a much better quality of life and the daily coumadin hasnt been a big deal at all (I home test my INR). Happy New Year, all.

I remember you, too, Dick. Drivetopless if my handle because I love convertibles and at one time drove one. I have since moved to Chicagoland . . not as convertible friendly up here. :)

Anyway, thanks for the reply. I love seeing you here with your pioneering mechanical valve still going strong!

Latest posts

Back