6 Months post op

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hot Rod Harry

It's been 6 months since my second MVR. Just wanted to report, that all is well, and I am still alive..

No real issues, a few small things, but in general, I've been working a lot.

Dr says I can now start to workout with weights.. I'm hoping to get some shape back to my muscles..

Happy Holidays to all.. Harry

Hi Harry,

Good to see you doing so well! Keep up the good work! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hi Harry. Glad to see at 6 months all is well. May your family have a Merry Christmas.

Great news! I'll be at 5 months soon...still some complications from pushing it a little too much , but nothing a little meds can't help....Happy Holidays!

Good to hear. Interesting about the weight training. I asked in rehab when I could start doing push up's, and they said in 12 to 16 weeks. It will be interesting on how gun shy I will be on that first push up. I also work out with Kettle Bells, which is alittle dif. technique than free weights. So it will be interesting.

Great to hear about how well you are progressing! Keep focused on your training and listen to your body as you build strength. All the best!
Allan

I've been doing push ups on my fist, sets of 25, and it feels great. If only work would slow down, so I could get to the gym.. Really my focus is on my core, as I guess I'm still a bit scared to go all out unless someone is there to baby sit me.. Just being honest.

Back