6 Month Check up

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ross said:
Get collectively angry and pray that this insanity I live with stops. That's all I ask. I'd love one year to go by without setting foot in a Doctors, hospital, etc rooom. Just one.

You got it man. I am pulling for you in this coming year, which starts tomorrow. Sorry I didn't respond earlier -- it's been over a week since you told us and I am just peeking in here.

ROSSMAN

I like plans.....they hopefully will work for you....I KNOW they will. You know you're in my prayers, cutie.

Ev

Ross, I'm sorry this response is so late, but many cyberhugs are coming your way. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers as you are battling this latest turn of events. You deserve some relief, my friend.

Rossman you have been through too much chit lately. While the Ativan won't make your problems go away I hope it's helping you to cope with them with less stress and anxiety. If they can't do the CT with contrast would a TEE (I know...who want's one of those) be more accurate in checking out your aneurysm than a standard echo?

Happy New Year to you and your family. I hope 2007 brings better health for you and your son!

*My last thought at 3am thismorning was of you Ross....not pity, just a very sincere prayer for your health to improve in '07... :cool:

You are always in my prayers but, I will ask God for special help for you both mentally and physically. Apparently you have already gone tilt on us since you claim to be Adragon and we all know you are just a big old Teddy bear.:D :D Please take care and follow your doc;s instructions to the letter.

Lettitia

Ross. Strangely, I've been avoiding this thread. I guess it just irks me that the news isn't better. I swear, you've paid your due! But of course, I want you to know that you are in my thoughts. I like this idea of kicking your kidneys into gear....I hope this works for you. Don't forget to tell those kidneys of yours what they're supposed to be doing for you. Okay? :)

Please be well.

Marguerite

Latest posts

Back