5th day post op. number of that truck?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Porcine:

st jude heart valve model number esp100-21-00

or as my doc said, forget about Arnold Schwarzenegger and his custom made valve, you want a valve that comes out of a BOX!

FYI, Arnold Schwarzenegger BLEW his First Artificial Valve by trying to Lift Too Much Weight Too Soon. You would be well advised to follow the Weight Lifting / Pulling / Pushing Limits set by your Surgeon which are typically 5 or 10 lbs for the first XX? weeks. Your Surgeon DID tell you about that, right?

'AL C'

When you climb to the top of the moutain you find out there is no escalator on the other side going down. Instead some guy in a white mask and gown pushes you down the mountain. Once you roll down into the valley off the freaken mountain your body is busted up but at least you are alive.

Next you realize that your body is really out of whack and it needs rebooting. Strange lights, sounds, feelings, weird dreams, pain and other strange sensations too numerous to list are experienced. If you are blessed you will heal. For some reason some do not heal and they journey on to the next room.

Some things will never be the same. The touch of a spouse feels sweeter and you treasure the laughter of your family. You have a better feel for what is important in life.

Take time and focus on healing. Wishing you the best!

ahhhhhhhhh, window pane. Those were quite some daze. you are right, the first time the bloops were crossing my eyes I was wondering if I as getting a flash back. Then I said, " naw, can't be, 30 years later", then it cleared up and I crossed the street without getting hit by that truck again.

Later, Mac...AVR single by-pass 11/19/09. carbomedics mechanical, Dr Suri, Mayo Clinic

Back