5 days and counting

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

miklsmom

Well, we are now only 5 days away from Baby Mikey's MV replacement. He is scheduled for Tuesday morning. He is now about 9 1/2 months old, crawling and a very happy baby. I hate doing this to him when he "seems" to be doing so well. I am seeing more and more signs of CHF, so I know that now is the time. This is his third surgery so far in his very short life. Hopefully we will have at least 2-3 years before any more.

I want to say thank you to everyone who has replied and wished us well and to those who have prayed for us. I will update everyone after his surgery.

Jennifer:

We will be praying. Michael is on the calendar here.

Jennifer O.

We are always sad for one another when surgery is involved, but I think the saddest is the small ones because they are such helpless little people. May God hold you all close while you go through this one. On the other hand, isn't it wonderful that these things can be repaired - Much to be thankful for. God bless

Jennifer-

May little Mikey have a successful surgery and easy recovery. These are surely stressful times for you and your family. Keep remembering that this is a life saving surgery and Mikey will be much healthier afterward. We'll all be waiting to hear how things went.

God Bless,

my thoughts are with you

my thoughts are with you

Dear Jennifer
My prayers and thoughts are with you. I know how much it hurts when the littlest children have surgery. I told you in a earlier post that my grandson Ian..now 8 years old had 3 heart surgeries by the time he was 5. I remember the one he had at 10 months..when like Mikey he was starting to crawl. He recovered beautifully and was walking at his first birthday..what a joy to behold!! You would never know today what he went through..he is a perfectly normal 8 year old. Please keep us updated when you can on Mikey's surgery and recovery.
Joan

Latest posts

Back