2003 ValveReplacement.com Reunion in Chicago

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hank

VR.com Founder, Now just a Member
Greetings All,

I would like to announce the official dates for the 2003 ValveReplacement.com Reunion in Chicago.

The reunion will be held on Aug 21st -24th, 2003.

I hope that we will continue to increase the turnout.

There will be plenty of details coming in the coming weeks.

Clout

Clout

DANG!

That one guy who voted for late August must really have some clout.

:confused:

Rain, does that mean you can't make that date?

Dang it, anyways!

Gina, Lorraine and I are pulling out all the stops for this one and we're looking forward to meeting all who can make it.

Cheers!

Hank knows I still love him. :)

Hank knows I still love him. :)

Hey Perry,

I don?t know if I can make it work or not, my kids will be going back to school about that time.

I?m not so selfish that I would want the reunion scheduled around my calendar. I just found it a tiny bit curious that it was the end of August.... especially after looking back at the poll for reunion dates. I would think it would be a bad time for anyone with school age children.

I'm good with what ever date Hank chooses. And I shouldn?t have said anything.... I just thought it was interesting.

From what I saw was that the end of September had the most votes. What happened to that?
Chicago in August will be hotter than AZ, and don't even speak about the humidity.
I am real sorry, but I cannot make it. Business won't allow me to leave during that month.
What a bummer!

Christina
Tucson, AZ

Now you all just rearrange those schedules you hear;) We have 7 months to work it out!

August will be lovely here in the Windy City. You have to remember this in not the deep south or desert. Our hottest month is July. Though, the last few years have been unseasonably warm everywhere.

Not trying to speak for Hank, he choose the dates to correspond with his schedule/reasons. Also, taking into consideration his assistants, myself, Perry and Lorraine were completely open most of that month. This is a nice central location. Some of our northerners and east coasters have not been able to get out west. Hank plans on a set agenda. Activities across the board. We will be physically mailing these out to all members prior to. That's where locals like us come in for the organization. Perry has offered his expertise and graphic design talents once again to get this going.

Going to be a great to see old friends and meet the ones we have not. Greatly looking forward to it!

See you all in August!

PS. Christina. Myself and family will be in Phoenix in March. This may be our chance to meet!

Last edited:
Chicago, Chicago......

Chicago, Chicago......

Well personally I can't wait to meet all you folks in Chicago. Last time I was there was in August and the weather was wonderful!

Just wondering if that fantastic 'Air Show' will be on again this August....

I know one place I'll be:

http://www.ci.chi.il.us/SpecialEvents/Festivals/Viva2003/

Karumba!

Last edited:
bummer is right... that's when we take our daughter back to school.
looks like joey and i will have to get to the next one.... i really wish we
could come and meet you all.
oh well....
be well,
sylvia

Hping to make it !!

Hping to make it !!

Cindy and I are planning on trying to make it this year.
Although the scheduled time is very busy for me.........I will put in for the vacation early and just schedule around it.
Hope to see all of you there.

Ben

Back