2 Months today!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

carbomedic

Fellow VR.com'ers,
2 months ago today, I was wheeled into surgery, forever to change my life. I was very fortunate in that I could be fixed through a skilled surgeons' hands, I had no illness, my heart was strong, my veins were clean. Yes I was fortunate. I remember laying in CVICU actually feeling the prayers and hopes of friends and family pulling me through. That I will forever be greatful for.
When I returned home I had many thoughts, feelings. Were these normal? Was I following a normal course of recovery? My computer became my friend, my touch with the outside world. I found this website. I asked questions, I received answers.
I truly feel that I am part of a unique group, a group that felt what I felt, thought what I thought.
Thanks to all.
carbo

Hooray for Carbo!

Hooray for Carbo!

Carbo, that's great news. Have you started any rehab? Have you returned to work full time?

Great news Carbo!

Give us over-da-border folks a ring sometime or direct e-mail. Lorraine, Gina, Sandy and I occasionally get together for mini-reunions usually in a northern suburb of Chicago.

Keep up the good work.

2 months! Wow! I bet you are finally feeling like our old self again.

That's great--two months! I can't wait to get my own surgery over and be where you are now. I hope you're feeling well and getting your life back!
--John

hey carbo!
congrats on your 2 month anniversary! i, too, am so grateful for everyone here. it's a wonderful "family".
glad to hear you are doing so well. it gets better with each new day.

john,
any news on availability yet? the waiting is truly the worst. just try and stay busy and positive.
we'll be here with you along the way.

be well, sylvia

Latest posts

Back