Valerie Hope Raley Moriarty 02/29/1980-11/16/2009

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill, I have not been on the forum for awhile but just read about your loss of
Valerie. What a shock for her family. Just want to say how sorry I am and
will keep the family in my prayers. Laura

I too am so sad by your loss. Valerie was so alive and I followed her posts and she was so special. Please know that my prayers are with her family at this terrible time.

I've just returned from a cruise and am reading this for the first time. It is shocking and such sad news.

My deepest condolences to her family and friends.

Psalm 73:26 my flesh and my heart faileth:but God is the stength of my heart, and my portion forever. This was one of valeries post on facebook. I will miss you much and Billy you know you and all the family are in my prayers!

Aye...very sorry....

Thoughts/prayers en route....

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Death tore the pages all away" ... Kenney Chesney ... 'Who You'd Be Today'

I'd been meaning to check up on Valerie for some time, as I'd read many of her posts prior to her surgery. It broke my heart to read of her death. May God bless and keep her and give her family the support they need to weather this tragedy.

Dear Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know we are still here. The kids and I are learning to cope, and, in all honesty, it is very hard. I miss her everyday...

Please know that all of you made such a profound impact on her... I honestly don't think she would have had the courage to even try if not for the reassuring words from all of you.

Thank you for all the well wishes, condolences, and loving words.

~Bill

Thanks for the update Bill. I'm sure it's not an easy road. Your more then welcome to come talk with us when you feel the need too. Hugs to all of you!

I don't know if any of you are aware of Bill's story, and I hope he doesn't mind me sharing, but his first wife, the mother of his son, died 4 years ago in December and then he has now lost Valerie. He is struggling and I just want those of you who care to keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

I don't know if any of you are aware of Bill's story, and I hope he doesn't mind me sharing, but his first wife, the mother of his son, died 4 years ago in December and then he has now lost Valerie. He is struggling and I just want those of you who care to keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Oh I am SO sorry to hear this, What tragedies this family has endured and I will pray even more prayers for Bill and his 2 small children who both lost their Moms and his poor son who lost his Mommy and now Step Mom. Valerie dealt with so much loss too, I am glad she found Bill and happiness even if it was such a short time.

Hey everyone...

I'm still around. I read and re-read a lot of the posts in this and other forums, but, with my limited knowledge of the heart, I kind of take a backseat and let the professionals (all of you) handle it.

Just wanted to let you know that the children and I are doing... better. We're coping, and every day is a struggle, a new trial, and another hurdle to overcome. I wanted to again thank all of you, especially you Ross, for helping her so much. Everyone on this forum is beyond incredible, and I thank God that you are all able to come together and help each other.

God Bless.

~Bill

Losing a wife and mother is not expected to be easy to deal with. Do the best you can and if you need some help, we'll be here. ;)

You and your family have been on my heart this past week. I live close to Knoxville and I saw Valerie's surgeon in the store. He actually operated on my father two years ago, and my husband had consulted with him prior to his surgery. I am not assigning blame to the surgeon at all but just seeing him made me think of Valerie's positive attitude and then the struggle that followed. Like countless others on this board, I continue to remember you and the children.

I am so glad you posted an update.

Latest posts

Back