Valerie Hope Raley Moriarty 02/29/1980-11/16/2009

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill,
As with everyone here I am so sorry to hear about Valerie. Just a couple of quick words from her here on this forum really have helped me so much. I could not imagine losing my wife and Even more could not imagine leaving her behind to grieve. God bless you and your family.
James
"For it is in giving that we receive,
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
and it is in dying
That we are born into eternal life."

So sorry for your loss Bill. Valerie had only recently added me as a friend on Facebook and the messages she sent me were so kind and thoughtful. My deepest condolences to you and your family and friends.

This has been a terrible ,shocking loss to learn about Valerie
Great sadness ,my deepest sympathy to all involved,May God
strenghten you all in this time of need

I am shocked and deeply saddened to read about Valeries death. Seems like we are loosing so many friends lately. Keeping Valerie's family in my prayers.

Bill and the rest of your family have our sincerest condolences for the passing of Valerie. We'll pray for you and your family that the Lord comforts you and helps you through the mourning process. Goodbye Valerie, you'll be missed.

Chris and Laura

Bill,

I am very saddened to learn about Valerie You have my deepest and sincere sympathies. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Karl

We wish to extend our sincere sympathy. "Good Night Valerie, See you in the Morning".

God Bless!

John & Joann Bos

http://www.valvereplacement.com/forums/showthread.php?p=434203&posted=1#post434203

If I read the stats on this thread correctly there have been over 1,200 views since our dear parting sister Valerie started ita little more than a week ago. It's a testament to the contribution she has made to our community in the short time she's been with us.

I'm sure that anyone who reads our member posts contributing to her thread will appreciate the gift she has left us with.

For years to come I hope everyone who enters our community with the hope of comng to a personal decision on valve surgery choice will read the threads and posts by Valerie.

My sincerest condolences to her family and friends.

God beless you Val.

I am so sorry to hear that Val isn't with us now, but we know she's not far. Sincerest condolences to you and all the family. We will miss her so. Blessins.........

My condolences to you Bill and the entire family. I hope that you are finding comfort from how many people valerie touched on this forum. I didn't have much of a chance to get to know Valerie although I would have liked to. But you could just tell that she was just full of life. When I read of the news that she had passed I couldn't believe it. It deeply saddens me. I am just dumfounded and up to this point I haven't been able to come in and give you my condolences. But I hope the family is coping as well as they can.

Thank all of you so much. I am still having it extremely hard, and miss her very much... more and more everyday. Your kind words and support have helped in a way that is beyond belief.

Latest posts

Back